Re: music

>speaking of mp3: does anyone know how to set up a server so that mp3
>files
>can be served? I've put some mp3 files online and instead of a 'save to'
>window, I get ascii garbage when I click on them.

The servers daemon needs to know about the MIME types its
serving. It could be that you need to do an AddType on the
server and specify the MP3 MIME description and extension.
I'm assuming you'r using UNIX and an open source compliant
web server.

I have no idea what the magic spell for is for M$ IIS.