Re: Signal routing(sorry for the off topic)

Well, you can't route three signals with only two outputs.  As I see it
your choices are:

1. Send the GR-09 outs to a mixer/power amp/ full range speaker AND the
guitar
     signal to pedals/tube amp (via GR-09 guitar out or guitar jack)

2. Same with the GR-09 BUT send the guitar signal to pedals/tube amp and
     via the FX out of the amp return the signal to the GR-09 return or
another
     channel on the mixer.  This could sound pretty horrible without good
EQ
     and a speaker sim.  Depends on the sound you're looking for.

3. Same as #2 except you put a load resister on the speaker out of the
amp
    so you get power tube saturation.  You may also want a speaker sim of
some
    kind with this setup also.

4.  Ditch the GR-09, pedals and amp and get a VG-8 (my solution for a
while) or some sort
     of MIDI preamp(s) and use some creative processing to create some
unique
     sounds.  Of course if you're looking for "real world" instruments,
this isn't the
     best bet.

Good luck,
Robert