re: mp3's and turtles

Mp3's can be turtles!

I really must apologize, I've been writing most of my e-mail in a state of
mental exhaustion lately. I seem to keep missing the important points of
e-mails that I respond to lately. Too late for a save, there was that
little
blab about mp3.com actually pressing and selling CD's for musicians and
only
taking half the selling price.

It's recent that my computer has become mp3 capable though. The free for
trade deal that I mentioned, as well as the chain letter tape idea seem to
work pretty well, though.