AW: music/Loopers of the World revision

> That's a great idea. Along those lines, does anyone have any ideas for a
> way to incorporate image storage somehow? We describe our setups a lot,
>and
> as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chris could only add links to images that are stored on your own website -
not enough space to store them on the LD site.

*       Michael Peters:         mpeters@csi.com
*       escape veloopity:               electronic guitar loop music
*       hop - fractals in motion:       strange attractors
*       http://www.mpeters.de/mpeweb