Re: WTB: VSO to sync 2 Revox A-77's

>I'm looking for a (preferably) used variable-speed oscillator
>to sync 2 Revox A-77s.
>
>Anyone got an idea where I can find one of these things?
>I know that Ampex makes one (the VS-20) but they want over
>$800 new. And the old Ampex VS-10s are $1200...Geeeez.
>
>Thanks,
>
>- Larry

I think we talked about such generator before. It can be done with one chip
and a battery, you may consult a hobby electronicist...

Do you have the two A-77? Consider using B-77, a similar later model with
considerable improved noise and a simple one potentiometer speed control.

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org