FS: Boss GT-3 (harmony central) $315

There was some interest regarding these recently:

FS: Boss GT-3 guitar processor

Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Excellent
Age: 5 months

       Boss GT-3 guitar multieffect floor unit. This is a killer
       all-in-one deal with the usual chorus, flange, delay,
       reverb, etc. but lots more great features like these:

       * Several Boss overdrive sounds PLUS tube preamp emulations
       for Fender, Marshall, Matchless, Vox, Boogie, etc. with
       or without speaker simulation
       * >> Effects order is programmable per patch!! << Put wah
       in front of overdrive or after, etc - no more switching
       cords between songs
       * Delay has tap tempo
       * Built-in footswitch and pedal, assignable per patch,
       plus jack for additional switches/pedal
       * External effect send/return, for your favorite stomp box
       * Built-in tuner, of course
       * All metal case, and all solid state - very durable

       Only reason I'm selling - I've replaced it with a GT-5
       because the GT-5 has 12 speaker cab simulations instead of
       just one, and I plan to do some recording. GT-3 does some
       things the GT-5 doesn't, like pickup emulation (e.g. make
       humbucker sound like single coil) and anti-feedback for
       acoustic guitar, but I personally prefer to have the extra
       speaker sims. Wish I'd thought of that before I bought.

       I have orignal box & manual. Works 100% and top looks
       new; there's a few scratches on the bottom (hey, it IS a
       floor pedal). Price is $315 shipped, no trades, thanks

Seller: Kenneth Martinez,
E-mail: klmrt@yahoo.com (Profile)
Location: EDGEWOOD, NM
Post Date: 11/2/99