Re: Random Loop Mutation

Gahhh!! Mulch your closed-source tongue. For the utmost in random and
premeditated audio chromosome damage, may I recommend Pluggo, the
illinest VST plug-in coterie ever to make the most jaded cilia stand up
and testify. 74 plug-ins for $74, plus the chance to join the
"Pluggo-of-the-month" club and get a spankin' new plug-in month-in,
month-out. I just acquired it and haven't even gotten through 25% of
these sick, sick bits of convolvitude without collapsing into peals of
incredulous laughter. It well and truly puts the "wack-ass" in "digital
signal processing". "Of course, 'it's only for the Mac platform,'" he
sneered...http://www.cycling74.com/products/index.html.

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <