Re: Loopers of the World profiles

If one has version 5.0 or greater of MS Media Player, looping is possible.
Pre-5.0 versions used software calls which had been created as
single-tasking processes, way back in the Windows 3.1 days, and performed a
Repeat as opposed to a Loop.  Some of you folks have heard me bitch about
this copiously in the past - but, with 5.0, a free download by the way,
looping is really Looping, with no gap.  I've been quite pleased with the
upgrade!

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear NEW music 11/1 here!)