Re: Best Mac MIDI/Audio program (OT or not?)

I'm not sure if this is off-topic or not.  One can do some pretty
spiffy looping with a MID/Audio Sequencer.  Anyway....

At 09:21 PM 11/3/99 -0700, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>So, while Studio Vision Pro is out of my price range ....
>  I wonder, what have others found? .....
>  Any comments or suggestions would be great.

You may find some interesting comments in the recent issue of Keyboard
Magazine.  They review and compare 5 or 6 such programs. Have you
looked at the new prices of Opcode's Software?  Vision DSP is about
$60 for the download version.

   ********** Floyd Miller
     ****** floyd@voicenet.com
      **** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd