RE: Expression/Volume pedals

Hello,

        on my miiiiiiiiiiidddddddddiiiiiiiiiiii mitigator pedalboard I use
really cheap analog volume pedal ($20.00 sam ash). I mean this thing is
cheap. Weak at best as a volume pedal, but does a great job as an
expression
pedal.I tried an expensive yamaha expression pedal and it wouldn't work at
all. I thought it had something to do with the ohm rating of the pot in the
pedal.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fun word!!!
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com