Tim Reynolds (of Dave Mathews Band fame)

I caught the Tim Reynolds Electric Trio in Memphis last night.  This is the
Tim Reynolds that plays electric guitar on all the Dave Mathews Band
recordings as well as Dave's acousitc duo partner on numerous tours, and on
Dave and Tim's recent Live at Luther College.  Wild show.  Industrial,
funky, and heavy.  And Tim's quite a showman.  Not at all the tastefull
acoustic stuff most of the crowd was expecting.  Tim's been using a Boss
DD-5 for looping for years.  And while the DD-5 might seem to be on the LOW
end of the looping totem pole, (what is it like 2 seconds of loop time??)
he
manages to exploit its full potential...and amazingly so.  I'll say this:
if he can manage to do THAT with a DD-5, then he makes a great argument for
us getting off our asses waiting for the next EDP/Boomerang upgrade/DL-4.
By the way he's a very nice guy and I had the pleasure of chatting with him
afterward.  Just don't expect any DMBand hits if you go check him out
:-)))))

MicahH