EDP footswitch wanted

I am now the proud owner of an EDP (finally), but unfortunately without
a footswitch. Does anyone out there have one to sell or trade, possibly
someone with two EDP's synced together that's using only one footswitch?
I really love this unit, and hats off to any and all involved-it's a
great machine, and finding one has been a holy grail for me. I'm using
momentary switches now for record and overdub, but it would be really
nice to be able to control the other functions like insert and undo with
my foot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

P. Sullivan