Re: Tim Reynolds (of Dave Mathews Band fame)

Howdy

I have done an entire looping  CD using exclusively the DD5. The CD
'Experiance Cloud" is a Crab cannon using Stick and DD5 loops. Anybody want
to trade there looping CD for this ?

Colin Jenkinson | nosnikneJ niloC

P.S.

Greg Howard, Dave Mathew's Stick player, and Guillermo Cede's are very fond
of this recording.

>I caught the Tim Reynolds Electric Trio in Memphis last night.  This is
>the
>Tim Reynolds that plays electric guitar on all the Dave Mathews Band
>recordings as well as Dave's acousitc duo partner on numerous tours, and
>on
>Dave and Tim's recent Live at Luther College.  Wild show.  Industrial,
>funky, and heavy.  And Tim's quite a showman.  Not at all the tastefull
>acoustic stuff most of the crowd was expecting.  Tim's been using a Boss
>DD-5 for looping for years.  And while the DD-5 might seem to be on the
>LOW
>end of the looping totem pole, (what is it like 2 seconds of loop time??)
he