Re: AW: Help!!! have I got a problem with Vortex?

Thanks Andy,
I think I may be going the way you suggest, with the Vortex after the
mixer,
unfortunately my mixer doesnt have pre fade sends, but im wondering if I
can do
something with it that way, that works, maybe using the direct out sockets
from
each channel, I used to do something like this when I was playing bass for
the
cranes, using an old old old digital delay from Roland (maybe the sde
2000, was
that what it was called) I just have to figure out what I used to do!!!
The problem I had that I mentioned in the original post WAS what someone
suggested (that I had inadvertanly cleared a register pair) so thanks for
that, I
sleep well now.

Mark

Still interested in how others used/configure/patch it, listening to other
peoples stories GIVES me ideas, it doesnt stop me from experimenting
experimenting experimenting, as the guy from finger paint rather
patronisingly
suggested...