Re: music (WMF or WFM)

>And, unlike RM, these products don't cause your
>listeners the pain of surreptitious downloads like the AOL Messaging; nor
>will they end up using your personal data without your permission, as Real
>was caught doing recently.

Are you saying Micro$oft doesn't peek at your hard-drive to see what
you have loaded and send that info back to Redmond? They've been
caught doing this several times. Internet Explorer was *engineered*
for this very purpose. In fact, users of IE are prone to all kinds
of security breaches, viruses and other mayhem via ActiveX controls,
serious program bugs and holes in the system.

Just thought I had to set the record straight about this monopoly.

- Larry