Re: Boycott Gibson, not everyone

>Do the other Macintosh music software developers who incorporated OMS
>support into their applications deserve to be left in the dark about
>OMS's future now that Opcode clearly can no longer maintain it?

I understood that OMS is Apples now and called Open Music System (as oposed
to Opcode MS) - I may be wrong

I am mainly concerned about MAX which is a unique product with great future
(maybe not comercially, but for creativity). I hope someone takes that
over.

If I were one of the remaining Sequencer soft enterprises, I would create a
Vision2xx converter and a decent offer to catch the Vision users...

>I've heard that the turnover among Gibson executives may be as high
>as 75% a year.  Forget warm and fuzzy; is that a healthy, normal,
>capitalistic business?

Horrible really, a tremendous waist of learning time, disrespecting the
human needs to develop methods, work spaces and colaboration with colegues.
Constancy seams to have no value in this system - I hope this failure is
not deadly for the system...
But then again, is it possible that the Gibson managers never thought of
this?

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org