Re: mr bungle

I'm not really blown away by any of the recordings, but LIVE, the
execution of this stuff is amazing... the dichotomy of structure vs.
pure abandon is combined and used to a greater extent than I've ever
seen successfully done before. Amazing integration of pure electronic
music elements into a greater pop/rock/jazz structure... Bring ear
plugs though... It was dangerously loud at the show I attended.

Best Regards,
Miko Biffle, mbiffle@svg.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions..."

>>> Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com> 11/09 8:50 AM >>>
Funny, I'm listening to the new Mr. Bungle as we speak.
IMHO, they've been downhill since the first one!

Although there are some lovely moments here and
whoever the arranger/producer is deserves worship.

        /t