Headrush features

Well, it depends on what you mean by "customizable"...

The Headrush does some really neat things, but I shake my head at what was
left out (hold function in delay mode, dry out), and as others have
mentioned, the switches are acoustically very loud.  I used it for some
shows this weekend (solo guitar at an art opening and accompanying a
dancer)
and concluded that it was too noisy for those situations.  If only it had
Boomerang or Echoplex-style switches...

TH