Re: www.electrica.de with beatnik

Wow! Wottasite! The Electrophone is a blast... be patient and wait for
everything to load. You can actually play a whole slew of samples as
well as switch instrument voices. I'm going to record a c90 tape of
this one instrument alone for road trips...

-Miko

>>> Chris Muir <cbm@well.com> 11/09 11:48 AM >>>

Yeah, <http://www.electrica.de> is one of our favorite Beatnik sites.

We liked it so much that we named a bug in Beatnik after it: the
Electrica Bug.

If you're on Windows, you probably want to grab our latest Beatnik
Beta from <http://player.beatnik.com/beta> before you go visit
Electrica.

Chris

At 10:23 AM -0800 11/9/99, Chris Chovit wrote:
>Wow!  That is an impressive site.  The elctrophone is awesome!
Thanks for
>the tip!
>
>- Chris
>

> >just wanted to pass on the word about a great new site:
> >
> >www.electrica.de
> >
> >you'll need the beatnik plug-in and a fairly decent computer to
play on
> >this site - but it's really worth it. lot's of LOOPING stuff and a
GREAT
> >design!
> >
> >tip: don't forget to try the "electrophone" page
> >
> >later,
> >rob

Chris Muir        |     Vice President of Technology
cbm@Beatnik.com   |        http://www.beatnik.com