tc D-Two, Disppointed again?

Looking through tc's website (http://www.tcelectronic.com/), under the
D-Two
spec sheet, I see no mention of MIDI.

That'd be a shame.  I was reflecting the other day how every looping device
seems to be missing at least one feature that one or more of the others
have
(Boomerang won't latch into overdub mode, Headrush doesn't have hold
function in delay mode, etc).  Conversely, each one also seems to have at
least one feature that the others don't.  All of these design decisions
push
you into certain approaches, but I'm still baffled at tc's apparent
exclusion of MIDI support on the D-Two.

In related news, I'm twitchy to buy two more EDP's the moment they're
available again.  Does anyone have any projected availability dates?

TH

--
Tiktok: Austin's Premier One-Man Ambient Band
http://home.sprintmail.com/~tiktok/

MP3's available from:

www.rollingstone.com
www.mp3.com