Re: Mujedo, not Menudo! Sheesh!

RE: The latest, hottest, most controversial band in the known universe

Oh, I'm so scared...<yawn> so dangerous and shocking.
Please...

A band that has to try this hard to be "controversial"
(or Con-trived-vercial"), really isn't. Pretty lame
marketing angle. Dada, Surrealism and Punk have been
there, done that *way* better.

Or maybe Mujedo is supposed to be a parody? Seems to be
too embarrassingly sincere to be the case, though.

- Larry