Re: music (WMF or WFM or...anything but?)

hey james, you've got to stop picking on larry.

after all he's only posted 80 messages since oct. 14! ... now that must be
worth some sort of looper's delight participation award, no? :-)

more to the point,
how do you compress an aiff-file? i (a confessed windozer) didn't know
this was possible.

thanks,
robbo