Re: more toys

In a message dated 11/10/99 3:53:42 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
pancoe@netaxs.com writes:

<<  when the
 average citizen is faced with the daunting task of separating the precious
 wheat from the abundant chaff of other people's art, perhaps they will be
 encouraged to produce their own art instead. These days, too much emphasis
 is placed on the marketing and consumption of art, and too little emphasis
 is placed on its creation - >>

eggxactly what i was thinking driving to work.......soon we will walk down
the street with headphones on, blowing our brains out playing our
wristwatches........michael