Bunglemania

Geez-Louise... I just got home a little while ago from seeing Mr. Bungle
here in Maryland. It was an excellent show. There was no scent of
pretentiousness or faux weirdness in the air, it was just good clean
(somewhat bizarre) fun. If half the folks on this list who take themselves
so damn seriously, endlessly discussing their gear actually got off of
their asses, left the safety of their computer keyboards and actually went
to see them, I think much joy would be had. Not only did I enjoy their
music, but I felt that something was right for once in the world by seeing
the place packed with 18-20-somethings totally engrossed in Bungle's
non-mainstream little-if-any-radio-airplay show. As a musician, gig
organizer/promoter, I have enough cynicizm for an army, but tonight was
pure joy.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/