Re: boomerang??????

    How I hate to state dates, because they always come and go. However,
I have actually had my hands on an alpha version of the software that
has about 80% of the new features and it's very cool. The programmable
decay rate makes the Rang an awesome digital delay; the slapback sound
is marvelous. Also the setting with no decay at all is great for
loopers. The sample rate has been increased from 16KHz to 24KHz. You can
go from recording directly to playback and stack mode (adding extra
parts). The stack button can be momentary (like now) or latching. We are
also going to provide some different settings for half speed, i.e. it
can be set to drop a major third or a major sixth as well as an octave.
The main thing we're sorting out is the A/B loop capability.
    So... we think it will be complete before the end of the year. All
owners of record will get a letter and/or an email. If you own a Rang
and don't think we know about you please send your name, complete
address, Rang serial number, when & where purchased, and how you first
heard about the Rang.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."