tc electronic, mujedo, trenchant commentary

re: tc electronic unit
definetely post when that sucker is available, I'll likely have to pawn
away my clothes to get one but I want it already.  even if I have to
perform nude or something, god forbid.

re: mujedo
they claim they are real, I am supposed to be getting a tape this week.
I will mp3-it and post a soundfile once it arrives.

re: evolution of music
the "threat" of synthesizers and digital equipment to trained musicians
who spent years honing their craft on traditional instruments has been
a big issue off and on, but particularly in england in the musicians
union.  there was a big article on this in musician some years back, and
zappa touched on this in his book when dealing with the lso.  The
interesting thing is that I read something recently where lots of trained
orchestra players had a hidden interest in synths (this was in a Philip
Glass interview of all things).