Midi Foot Pedal For Auction

The Looper's Delight Special:
If you're a LD lister or lurker and you win the bidding, I'll knock $10
bucks off the price!

Digital Music Corp.'s  Ground Control foot pedal as used by our very own LD
member Dave Eichenberger
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave/devices3.htm

The auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=199083506

The manufacturer:
http://www.voodoolab.com/gcsystem.html

The rub:
Yer basic patch changer with alpha read-out and 2 (yes 2) 1/4" jacks that
convert the cheapest of volume pedals into little wonder MIDI CC devices.

And if that's not loop related enough, how about this:
"Boycott Mr. Bungle and his Elixer strings!"

Just kidding.  I have no idea what kind of strings he uses and why anybody
would want to boycott him.

-G