Re: OT and DFX94 4 sec delay for sale...

You should have seen the shit I got for talking fuzzboxes! Oh boy...
Now that I think of it I better get OT!

DOD DFX94 4 sec delay for sale again! (It sounds like you found
another one Larry T. but if you'd still like this I've decided I AM
gonna sell it...)
$95 buckaroos...

-Miko

>>> M T <ylpunk@yahoo.com> 11/12 8:01 AM >>>
> Well, I got scolded for talking about strings, before, but it seems
that strings are more relevant to looping than Mr. Bungle and these
history of rock and roll posts.... just a thought.  Not trying to get
anybody mad.