Re: Frisell

>>> Ian Jacobson <ijacobson@windcap.com> 11/12 1:58 PM >>>
To all those who might care:
Bill Frisell appears on Don Byron's new Album, "Romance with the
Unseen" w/ Jack Dejonette and a bassist who's name escapes me.  Not
only will you weep for the triumphant return of Frisell's
jazz-oriented style but jaws will drop at his deft integration of
loops throughout the album. 'Homegoing' and 'One Finger Snap' are two
of the finest pieces of music I've heard on professional release in
the last year. The later of which is almost entirely Frisell loops w/
Don visiting the head & solos.

Hey thanks for the tip Ian! I'll check it out... That IS good
news...

> (I'm new to the list today.   Is there a Digest version
available?)

Welcome! Here's the scoop...

Best,
Biffoz

PS: Don't misspell SUBSCRIBE cause nothing is gonna happen... worse
yet... Don't send mail to the list saying stuff like DE-SUBSCRIBE or
REMOVE... We've seen it thousands of times here and the response,
while hilarious, is pretty merciless.

Is there a Digest form of LD? How do I receive it? Yes, there is a
digest. To subscribe, send mail with the word "subscribe" in both the
subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:
Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

You would then want to unsubscribe from the normal list, so send
"unsubscribe" to: Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

For posting, make sure you send to the normal
Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com address, or nobody will see it.
Personally, I hate digest lists. I never get around to reading them
because they arrive in one big, imposing lump. Replying to posts
always seems to be a pain, and it's too slow to maintain a decent
conversation, so I never do. I guess this happens to others as well,
because the folks on the digest almost never participate. I suggest
using email filters instead. Subscribe to the digest only if you have
a good technical reason to do so.