Re: Digitech PMC-10 Foot Controller & Programmer

>Hello David,
>
>Just a simple question:
>I just got rid of my PMC 10 because it wasn´t too reliable. I lost all the
>programing a few times and finally got fed up with it and sold it. It was
>frustrating because it is an exellent unit in terms of programability, now
>i´ve decided to get the DMC Ground control. Has this ever happened to you?
>L.A.

I've been using the PMC-10 successfully for years with no loss of
programming. My biggest problem is kicking of the switches when stepping
past the unit ith my big feet.

Patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net