Re: Digitech PMC-10 Foot Controller & Programmer

Do not forget the excellent dump utility written by our list member Sean

I've had some memory garbled but when everything is safe in you PC you
do not use the same words when that happens...

meet RAYMOND the PMC10 dumper/editor at
http://sean_.home.mindspring.com/pmc/index.html