Re: Eventide Loop Module

I had an upgrade kit for the Eventide around here somewhere, but I've
misplaced it.  As I recall, it involved a ski mask, .38 and the third shift
of a convenience store.  The same kit also worked for the tc 2290 sampler
option.

TH

"The quality remains after the memory of the price has long faded."--Henry
Royce