Re: Digital Echoplex and TC Dual Delay... MIDI!!!!!

MSRP according to Simon at TC U.S. will be $699.00... he went on to
say "street price" should be around $499.00. Guitar Center and Leo's
Pro Audio (Oakland, CA.) don't even know about them. But Simon said
that both of them have large qty's earmarked for shipping to them...
So you'll probably find them most available at these larger outlets.

-Miko

>>> Travis Hartnett <hartne.t@apple.com> 11/16 10:46 AM >>>
They've also got their brochure online, but not the manual yet.  And
I still
can't find an MSRP...

TH

> Ok Travis and others concerned about MIDI on the new TC D-TWO...
On