Re: whammy pedals /true tremolo

mark givens wrote:
> dear list: which is best for some one who wants true pitch modulation
>(tremolo)

not ot go over this again but isn't PITCH modulation Vibrato. VOLUME Mod
is tremelo.

> the digitech whammy pedal,the vibratrem or the bos pitch shift pedal?
>price is not that much of a factor

Dunno about the others but the Boss Pitch shifter I used didn't have a
setting where it woudl modualte on it's own, you had to actually dial in
the pitch and then it stayed there unless you moved the knob again. they
probably have different models (espeically if they've changed them over
th eyears) so be sure you get the one you want.

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.