Re: torn/vortex-mixer

> 2 mono sends going into the Vortex and one comes back to the L return
>  of 1 loop and 1 comes to the R return of a second effect loop- but i am
>  missing stereo- no panning effects etc are in stereo field- (I have an
>old
>  Yamaha KM802) Any suggestions appreciated-

try taking the Vortex O/Ps to a couple of normal mixer I/Ps, and then pan
& R.
I had a small fault with the jack sockets on the V (easily fixed) but that
was different in effect (the "mono" I/P & O/P tended not to give a mix of
both channels).

Andy Butler
Lexicon Vortex Database
http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm