Re: Digital Echoplex and TC Dual Delay... MIDI!!!!!

Wow! Now I can buy that Klein I've been lusting after all these years!
(Or maybe that second house I've been looking at!)

-Miko

>>> Tim Nelson <tcn62@ici.net> 11/16 5:53 PM >>>
The auctioneer recognizes and accepts Mr. Miranda's offer of $3,500.
Going,
going... Javier will be sending you a large check, Miko.
Tim

At 12:39 PM 11/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>> Also... Being fond of liquid cash, I've been tempted to off my
EDP