Re: torn/vortex-mixer

At 09:21 PM 11/16/99 -0800, you wrote:

>I want to get some Torn but don't know where to start- I heard a song on
>the
>radio that was just guitar and maybe keyboard- like a really soulful blues
>based thing- anyone know what record this is on? I figure that would be a
>good place to start- cheers-

mighta been "Rollin' & Tumblin'", a truly fine cover of the old willie
dixon tune of off "Tripping Over God".

i would suggest you stop whatever you are doing right now and go out and
buy "What Means Solid, Traveller?", "Polytown" and Mark Isham's Score for
"The Beast".

just my opinion, but you'll thanks me.

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =