Re: Ad update... looping gear and more

MichaelNOTMiko... remember those Acme Bass Lo-B cabinets I raved about
but had to give back to their owner? Well they're finally shipping the
1x10 3-way I've been waiting for. I've already sold enough gear to
grab one of the last Korg AM8000r's and ONE Lo-B... It looks like the
LXP15 is sold now so there's the second one... Halleleujah! Amen
brother! My stereo rig is happening again! Although I've been
wondering how to play Puff the Magic Dragon properly for years!

-Miko

>>> <Nemoguitt@aol.com> 11/16 6:27 PM >>>
In a message dated 11/16/99 5:38:47 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,