re: steinberger

Hi,
I have a steinberger spirit. Its a great little
guitar I bought for $250 at a pawn shop. It
doesn't have the trans trem of couse and I
believe the neck is maple. The figerboard feels
like ebony, but may be some synthetic material.
For 200-250, this is a great buy. I like mine
because I can stand it on my desk leaning against
my rack and can grab it quickly and play while
waiting at my computer.  This is the guitar that
I put an EDP footcontroller across the top.
Pretty handy. They also make great little travel
guitars.

Randy Jones

=====