Re: vortex memory upgrade?

EEK! My name used in vain!!!

Now, it's been a lot of years since I was involved there, and I never had
any direct knowledge of the inner workings of the Vortex. But I do know
that the answer to the obvious question of memory expansion was always
NO. Don't even ask.

This does not mean that some folks will find away to stuff all kinds of
memory in there, and it might not even blow up. But I'll wager everything
I've got left after 12/31/1999 that the software won't recognize it.
Reversable? Undo? I wouldn't take that chance, unless I wasn't concerned
about not having a Vortex any more.

jd