Re: Digital Echoplex

Looper's Delight isn't really the forum for a discussion of supply/demand
relationships on pricing, but the short answer would be "no".

If you can't find anyone willing to SELL you one at that price, then that's
not the price.  If new Echoplexes were readily available (I pause now to
wipe away tears of mirth), then yes, $600 would be a ballpark price for a
used Echoplex.  But, they're not, so a seller will get what the market will
bear, which I suspect is more like $800-1000.

TH