Re: One EDP for two players

I am currently tweeking a setup using a DOD VOTec (cheap crappy multi-FX
with
a Builtin-Mic Pre!!) inserting a Volume Peadal after it to adjust the mix
"on
the fly"....THEN into a Signal Flex SF-DAB (an AB Box).  The great thing
about this AB Box is that instead of switching BETWEEN A& B, you can
independently turn AB on or off (also has LED indicators). I also use
another
AB Box to route the Signal(s) to an EDP or a JamMan (I prefer having
percussion loops on a separate looper when possible).
Hope that helps,
John Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>