One MIDI Controller for multiple Loopers

I have an EDP and two JamDudes synced to a Drum Machine (drum machine is
master).  Everything is connected to a MOTO midi express MIDI router so
the
drum machine sync goes to all three loopers. I just purchased a Ground
Control, and am considering using it to control both of the JamMen...maybe
different bank for each unit, or if possible I could split the Ground
Control
"half & half" between the JamDudes... I will probably still use SOME
regular
footswitches, and then the Ground Control for extra features.
I have the Foot Controller for my EDP, but am interested in experimenting
with added MIDI control as well.  Has anyone tried this before?
John Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>