From: JohnFlem@aol.com [mailto:JohnFlem@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 12:03 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: JamMan Software upgrade

SORRY FOR SO MANY POSTS, but I have been playing alot and these gadgets
just
seem to generate questions and possibilities.....

I just sent off for the upgrade (for testing) and I am wondering how stable
it will be.  I am particularly interested in running simultaneous loops.  I
will be using it for Live performance under very stressfull situations
where
I will look like a big dork if it crashes in the middle of a song :)

John Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>