Non Loop/mp3 web

Hi all-

I am having trouble putting my .mp3s on my site- they used to play just by
clicking on them but now you get all the data as gibberish in a new window-
or if you select "save as" you get a really messed up sounding file once
played in Winamp- any of you web/browser savy loopers who could give me
some
tips would be great- i am having lots of fun tonight making loops with Jam
Man, keyboard, drum mach, guitar, Vortex, Acid and got the itch to update
some of my sounds on my site-

thanks-

Cliff