Problem or not? (EDP)

Hi Folks, well I have two EDP with MIDI CONECCTION. All the funtions work
ok, but when I press in MIDI PARAMETERS, CONTROL SOURCE....

                edp MIDI out                edp MIDI in (slave)

FIRST           NOT                         NOT
1 PUSH          CTR                         NOT  (don't CHANGE)
2 Push          OFF                         NOT    (don't change)
3 Push          NOT                         change a second to CTR and Not
again.

What Happend? I need to work with to edp in CTR. I don't use brother and
beat sync.

I interchange the edp, and work in the same way.

I have two EDP with 198 seconds, with LOOP 3 UPDATE 5.0

Thanking you in advance.