tc D2, still not available

AMS now shows it as being available on 12/15, for $699 (which I recall as
also the price of a new Echoplex).
The tc website still doesn't have a manual.

A side note: any effects manufacturers reading this, please don't put fuses
in rack-mountable devices that require de-racking the unit and unscrewing
the top.  One of my EDP's blew a fuse this weekend (seems to happen every
18
months or so), and I was reminded of this irritating design feature.

TH