From: Brian Thomson, London UK <bnt@email.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 8:21 AM
Subject: Kyma?

>Any of you lucky sods had a chance to try the Symbolic Sounds Kyma
>system? I've
been reading about it in relation to John Paul Jones, who uses it for
"ghostly
accompaniment" on a track on his new album "Zooma".

>Symbolic sound is at http://www.symbolicsound.com/ , JPJ can be found at
http://www.johnpauljones.com/ , and his album is marketed by Discipline
Global
Mobile ( http://www.disciplineglobalmobile.com/ ), the label run by another
famous looper...

>I can't comment personally, since it's still beyond my budget, but I can
confirm JPJ is using it live on tour, so it's robust enough for that.