Re: delay -> looper || player -> loopist -> musician

There is a rhythm to everything including stillness.

But I do know that I'm at my threshold of tolerance in regard to spacey
music that barrels endlessly with no counter point ( or point ) of either
melody and interesting or engaging rhythm. Being boring for the sake of
being boring is all too common, even on the dance floor.

I just wish there were more ways to isolate and slap a loop around without
adding to the loop per se but still having the option of putting
layers/tracks in the loop if so desired. But I'd like to do it with one
unit instead of 2 or more.

whether its 2 secs or 4 minutes of loop time it would be neat to have
morpheus like z-plane set of f/x/filters and controls to twist individual
layers/traks...& I guess I'm dreaming of perhaps a more intelligent and
souped - hybrid vortex - EDP w/a long loop time thingey of sorts but i
would also like the ability to be able to save and recall 2 or more
trackscertain # of tracks and get midi features too.

aNY IDEAS ON HOW OR WHERE U CAN FIND ONE OF DESE BAD BOYS ? ooos cap lock
got stuck

JP