Re: delay -> looper || player -> loopist -> musician

>Hey,
>
>if you had two nominal 8 second loops running 2ms out of sync.
>it would take almost nine hours for the phase to get back
>to the original pattern.
>
>hmmmmmmm, minimalist flanging. That could be interesting.
>
>If you ran two EDPs with 198 and 197.99 sec loops it would take
>over ninty days to come back to the "start".
>
>Now there's a project I should have started ninty days before
>the millennium.

you can still do it. just calculate the correct delaytimes so on new years
eve the two loops will start phasing again and then at mitnight not even
phase any more and then phase again.... what a waist of looping
equipment...

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org